Monday, September 23, 2013

Cozy

Lucy Part 3-the vet called and told me Lucy was going to spend the night there.  They need to get a urine sample and her bladder is not cooperating.  I'm hoping (praying) I get to pick her up tomorrow after work.  I miss that cute little face begging for more and more food.
Update-Brought Lucy in to see the vet this morning-again-she hasn't been eating and the vet can't see what's wrong with her.  I have to leave Lucy there while they run tests.  It is very hard walking home without her in the carrier. Will keep you posted.
Cozy by cherithsky
Cozy, a photo by cherithsky on Flickr.
The kitty brats decided that a rainy, cold Saturday deserved a lot of cuddling down nap times.
It's fuzzy because of the low light. I couldn't turn on the flash, though, and risk waking them. Could I?
Any cat-owned person knows the answer =)

4 comments:

  1. We all hope that Lucy is OK,being at the vets sucks.
    The REAL Maple Syrup Mob xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PURRS for Lucy! We have our paws crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending purrs to Lucy and hope she is better soon. What a super cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a sweet shot of them alll together. Here's hoping Lucy is home soon.

    ReplyDelete