Saturday, August 25, 2012

tummy rub, please

tummy rub, please by cherithsky
tummy rub, please, a photo by cherithsky on Flickr.

I love how she is NOT the least bit shy about asking for a tummy rub.
That's my girl, my shameless little hussy! =)
I couldn't ask for a sweeter, friendlier little girl kitty than my Lucy.
It's been a busy week. I had Saturday off (Today) and I've been cleaning, studying and going to the mall. I was very bad at the mall. I did, however, manage to find a few more Christmas gifts. It's a bit difficult to think of Christmas when it's so hot and humid outside. I just try to remember the mall in November and December, though, and manage to get over that mental block.
Have a great weekend, people!
My kitty brats send purrs.

3 comments:

  1. Who could resist all that softness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Thanks so much for visiting us! Maggie your comment on my blog cracked me up, so much so that I had to come and check you out and your kitties are so adorable that how could I NOT follow you? I just signed up!
    My Cody is like Lucy...he will show his belly any day!
    What a pleasure to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobbi-while the vet agrees with you about Lucy's tummy :(
    Lucy said I should tell you that she is fashionably fluffy.
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete