Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cool days and tea

tea party by cherithsky
tea party, a photo by cherithsky on Flickr.
The last few days have been wonderfully cool and this makes me yearn for a nice cup of tea. My current favorite flavor is hot cinnamon spice =) It tastes delicious just on it's own-with no sugar or cream added. I 'discovered" this tea through a co-worker. She had a thermos full of the tea by her desk and the scent, that heavenly scent, came wafting gently towards me =) Serendipity in a cup-for me , anyway. What's your favorite tea?  I can always use a new favorite flavor of tea!
 Something else I don't see, except when it's cool or just cold, are the brats all curled up on a bed.  It actually looks like they all 'get along' in this photo-just warms my heart.
Have a lovely day, all.

2 comments:

  1. I love when my babies get together and cuddle. It calms me to look at my kitties relaxing, I have no idea why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photo of your precious kitties!...Thanks for visiting my blog today; my Calle is a Seal Point Balinese baby...Take care.

    ReplyDelete